THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Scrapbooking: Once dreaded...now, no longer!

I can't tell you how much money I have spent on scrapbooking papers, embellishments, photos reproductions, etc etc. Since I now have a toddler, bringing all of that out to finish her scrapbook is simply not an option. I have been looking for a "digital" solution for the past year and I am pretty picky. I wanted single pages, not a bound book and I wanted page layout choices. Reason that I don't like the bound book option (ie shutterfly and kodak) was because I would have it all completed and forget some great series of photos! Now Shutterfly came out with some options that met most of my criteria, but they were still kind of blah...so I kept looking. Then I found an answer.

Not sure how I found this site, but I am thrilled that I did! How Fast They Grow met all of my scrapbooking desires and it was so easy! So all of you out there that loathe scrapbooking, you now have no excuses to make your little one the all-important memory book. Face it, your kids will love it and it will be important to them. I knocked out her book in about a week...all during the beloved naptime.

Now keep in mind that my photo sessions and How Fast They Grow will work perfectly together since I give you a CD of all of the images with the main package!

So get scrapbooking, your child will thank you and love you for it! Here are some examples of what I pulled together while my little ones were sleeping.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
the pages look so beautiful!
Cathy Bennett, How Fast They Grow