THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fall? Already?


I know, Summer really just began, however Fall will be here before you know it! I promise you, it will. Scheduling your photo shoot now for Fall, will be the best way to ensure you have a spot during this busy time of year. Due to bookings made in the last month I encourage those who wish to capture the beauty of their children in Autumn to book early.

As you know I always work with clients if you have a cranky baby or fussy toddler the day your shoot roles around. I took the above picture mid - October last year. The below picture I took mid November, so that really will be the best time to have those great Fall leaves for your children to play in. There are so many places to go that will inspire wonderment in your children. Fall foliage help to create the perfect holiday card photo!

0 comments: