THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ....




me! Well, to Jennifer Burns Photography! I cannot believe a year has gone by since I have been in business (officially)! So to celebrate, I would like to pass the love on to my loyal clients!

If you have already had a session with me (thank you!) I would like to offer you a special thanks....
Send me two new clients (whom I have never had a session with) and I will do your next session at half the cost! Call it Christmas in July.... I do need to put a time stamp on this, so the new clients must be booked by the end of the year. Once the new clients have had their new sessions, I will put you on the books! Of course, you can choose whichever package works best for you! I look forward to meeting your friends and taking pictures of you and your family again.

Thanks to you all!

0 comments: