THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holidays Holidays Holidays!




I knew that Christmas is almost here when I walked into Target yesterday and my daughter yelled "Mama...TREES!!!" All of the decorated trees were up and music was playing. I personally love Christmas and the surrounding holidays, so it got me in the mood.

Now, have you thought about your holiday cards? As you can see below, I have a few choice. I also am partnering with a fantastic card designer here in Arlington that is offering some great choices and will do custom work also. Tara of TLC by Tara has some great samples on her site. She is great and very easy to work with! Please take a minute and peruse her work, if not for holiday cards, then for all of the other things she designs!!


0 comments: